Are you a course creator who wants to get better and better at your craft? I launched my first online course back in 2015, and I’m glad I did it and started on this journey. The truth is that I had no clue what I was doing! I feel like I’ve learned so much since then, and I’m happy to share those things with all of you. In today’s session, I’m discussing three non-negotiable meetings that I’ve implemented with my online courses. This simple technique has played a massive role in making over $300K more than the original $2K I made from the same course in 2015. Are you curious to hear more? Join me!
Three meetings course creators need:
- After-action review (AARS)--takes place after a launch.
- Ask and answer three questions: What went well? What did not go well? What was missing?
- This simple step has a massive impact on course growth and future scaling.
- Live chat–is a way to “put yourself out there”
- I recommend a quarterly live chat with existing students, whether one-on-one or in a group.
- This feedback gives you an idea of what’s working/what’s not and allows you to come up with better offers in the future.
- Learning time–is a way to be a student for life.
- Block off time weekly to get better at your course topic and related topics by learning more
- “Being a lifelong student of your course topic opens up a lifetime of opportunities.”
Want to launch your online course?
Please check out our free 7-Day Course Creator Starter Kit For Therapists: https://sellingthecouch.com/coursekit
Looking to launch a successful podcast?
Please check out our free "Using Podcasting To Grow Your Business" workshop for therapists:
Mentioned in this episode:
If you like what you hear, subscribe to the show!
Never miss an episode! Subscribe to the show where ever you listen to your podcast. This will keep you up to date on all the latest releases and news going on in the STC world!