Today I’m sharing what I’m using for no-code tools and my tech stack as an online course creator. Believe me, I’ve experimented with a lot of different things, and I’m always willing to share what I’ve learned and what I recommend to others. If you aren’t familiar with the term “no-code,” it simply refers to tools that don’t require a code or advanced programming to use. I hope this information is helpful to anyone who is creating a course or thinking about this endeavor in the future. Join me to learn more!
11 no-code tools I’m using to create online courses:
- Kartra is an all-in-one platform with features that fit our needs.
- Circle provides a place for community outside mainstream social media.
- Stripe allows us to take payments within Kartra.
- Loom is great for recording online course videos because there are many recording options.
- Notion helps with lesson planning because there are lesson and template options that make it easy to repurpose content later.
- Testimonial.to makes it easy to gather testimonials from students; a downside is that it is expensive.
- Smarter Queue helps with social media management because it integrates with Facebook groups and LinkedIn, and it recycles posts.
- Canva is amazing because there are many clean and modern slide templates with animation and graphics.
- Headline Studios helps create engaging course titles with built-in AI and feedback.
- Captivate is great for podcast hosting because of dynamic ads insertion.
- Easy Webinar makes the webinar sign-up process easy for students.
Want to launch your online course?
Please check out our free 7-Day Course Creator Starter Kit For Therapists: https://sellingthecouch.com/coursekit
Looking to launch a successful podcast?
Please check out our free "Using Podcasting To Grow Your Business" workshop for therapists:
Mentioned in this episode:
If you like what you hear, subscribe to the show!
Never miss an episode! Subscribe to the show where ever you listen to your podcast. This will keep you up to date on all the latest releases and news going on in the STC world!