Today’s session is very relevant to the season of life that I’m currently navigating. How far do we keep going as entrepreneurs as we reach our goals? How far is enough that our lives and responsibilities are balanced by the work we do and not pushed aside by work? How big do we want our business and our revenue goals to be? Join us for a closer look at “enough” in today’s podcast!
Our Featured Guest
Keri Nola is a good friend and a repeat guest on the podcast, even though it’s been far too long since she has joined us here. After more than a decade of growing a prosperous practice as a licensed psychotherapist, Keri expanded her work into other avenues. She’s a best-selling author, podcaster, and founder of the Abundance Activator for Healing Entrepreneurs. Her global practice allows her to mentor healers as they conquer fear and doubt so they can step into their power and serve abundantly. Keri helps us dive into what “enough” is and why so many clinicians tell their clients that having more stuff doesn’t equal happiness—but they fall short in following their own advice as small business owners. Keri shares her internal thought process about building new products and services and her decision-making process.
Use coupon code “sellingthecouch” at www.theabundanceactivator.com to lock in current rates on Keri’s Abundance Activator for the remainder of 2022.
- Why it’s tempting and seductive to build bigger and have more
- How your “more” should be aligned with your season of life, personality, and energy
- How to evaluate your desire to grow–Where is it coming from?
- The difference in feeling the slow simmer of a divine pull vs. the frantic need to compare and compete with others
- Why it’s important to look for alignment, both in ourselves and in others we might follow
- Why you have to welcome abundance as a resource to help you (and your team) relax and take care of yourselves
- Why it’s OK to want to create something new in a way that serves others and helps you
- How care, attunement, and mindfulness are involved in deciding who should work with us (It’s OK to say NO to working to some people–for their own good.)
- How Keri has learned to figure out her “enough” by deciding what is true and checking in with herself for peace and alignment
- Why you need to ask, “Am I living what is true for me?”
- An overview of Keri’s Abundance Activator, her membership community for healing entrepreneurs
Mentioned in this episode:
We'd Like to Thank Today's Sponsor
Just because you own a private practice, it doesn't mean you magically know how to run a successful, sustainable solo or group practice. There's a lot of nuts and bolts to getting great outcomes and a stellar income. And the truth is, when your business isn't working properly it WILL impact your joy, energy, and your clinical outcomes. You need a rock solid plan that is actionable, measurable and doable! On Sept. 19-22, Kelly and Miranda from zynnyme are hosting a free training on how to create a business plan in less than one hour. This live series contains a specialized training for each phase of practice from starting a counseling practice or growing a private practice to loving your successful practice, and transforming your group practice. Check out their free Private Practice Masterclass where they'll be diving into the core issues that keep even full practice owners from being truly profitable and protected from burnout. While you're there, you can also join the interest list for their Business School for Therapists - an all-in-one resource for growing, revamping, or launching your sustainable, impactful solo or group practice. Business School for Therapists has the perfect blend of personalized support, ready to go content when you need it, and an amazing community all over the world.
Ready to create your own course? Download the FREE Online Course Guide!
Learn how to create and market your own online course in Melvin's unique online course guide. Download the FREE online course guide today!