320: 5 Lessons I Learned After 2 Cohort-Based Course Launches
Today’s solo episode is the last one before we take an extended summer break for August. We will return with new episodes in September and October before I plan a sabbatical of several months.
Today’s focus is on cohort-based courses, which are becoming very popular in the world of online education. It’s a very powerful model that I truly love. Join me for a closer look as I share what I’ve learned so far!
5 lessons I’ve learned about CBCs:
- It truly gets easier the second time around, but the first time is a lot of work.
- There are tweaks you may have to make in real-time.
- Guest workshops are very high leverage.
- Use the “I-do, we-do, you-do” framework.
- Realize that a CBC is a lot of work, so beware of having multiple endeavors go on at the same time.
Check out our Online Course Guide for more information!
Mentioned in this episode:
You're Invited to Join the Mastermind!
Looking for a group of likeminded clinicians to help you grow your practice? You're in the right place. Check it out at https://sellingthecouch.com/mastermind.
Ready to create your own course? Download the FREE Online Course Guide!
Learn how to create and market your own online course in Melvin's unique online course guide. Download the FREE online course guide today!